Senior Executive at Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited
Views:2026 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India - Relationship Manager - Business Development (2-8 yrs)
The role will be an individual contributor's role where the focus will be on relationship building and relationship management through providing research, service delivery and innovative product offerings of the exchange. Increasing Membership (Banks, Financial Institutions and Brokerages houses and intermediaries) and Listing of Corporates on the exchange will be key deliverables.
The Incumbent will have to:
- Introduce and create market for Exchange products: New Memberships and participation in Currency Derivatives, Equity, Equity Derivatives, Cash, Futures & Options, Interest Rate Futures, Debt, and Exchange Traded Funds.
- Develop the database, tap and build strong relationships with Stock Broking firms, Corporates & Financial Institutions through developing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Develop close relationships within trade bodies and associations to attract SMEs on the platform.
- Organize focused region wise events
- Provide service and support to members in registration, enablement day to day trading, operation, compliance.
- Resolve issues and complaints from clients and members regarding Trading operation, settlement, compliance to be resolved.
- Organizing seminars, trainings for Members, Investors and Dealers.
The Ideal candidate should be:
- A Management professional with experience in business development and having an in-depth knowledge of financial markets and products with strong relationships in the BFSI Sector.
- A team player who can collaborate with the various stakeholders and enablers to ensure service delivery.
- With proven track record in business development.
- Able to communicate effectively with the target audience and build trust.
- A Skilled negotiator with ability to develop and maintain relationships with members.
- A self-starter with experience or capability to work in start-up environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.