Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India - Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Business Analyst (8-12 yrs)
Job Description : Business Analyst
Company : MSEI
Department : Technology
Designation : Manager, Sr. Manager, AVP
Grade : G5, G6, G7
CTC : Between 14 Lacs to 15 Lacs
Location : BKC, Mumbai Division : Technology
Total Exp. : 8+ Years of Exp
Employee Status : Probation / Confirmed
Reporting to : Mr Kundan Zamvar
Designation of Reporting Manager : G8
- This is a key Business Analyst role which involves requirement gathering, specification, testing, data extraction and project status tracking for multiple projects related to Trading, Surveillance, Clearing and Settlement and other applications for Capital Market.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Gather, analyze, extract and document business requirements of projects including use cases, data, function and quality requirements
- Gather, analyze, extract and document current status of the existing systems
- Transform business requirements to a detailed functional specification
- Participate in determining and documenting the project priorities and expectations
- Secure requirement sign-off from sponsors and key stakeholders
- Track and anticipate changes in project requirements
Detailed Job Requirement :
- Must have at least 3 years prior experience as a Business Analyst in Trading, Capital Markets Operations and/or Brokerage Operations. Possess Domain Knowledge of - Equity, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Fixed Income, Options, FX etc.
- In-depth understanding of Capital Market processes, products and systems
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Proficient analyzing trade data using SQL and create data mapping
- Possess the ability to think creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.