Team Lead at The MetroMax Group
Views:297 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
MetroMax Group - Assistant Manager - BPO (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - BPO
About MetroMax :
- MetroMax Group is a group of companies operating in the transportation and logistics sector. We cater to trucking, last-mile delivery, dispatch, BPO, and IT services in the transportation sector.
- The group is based out of Atlanta, the USA's transportation hub. Atlanta has the world's busiest airport, 3rd largest US port, and is home to 85% of the world's largest 3PL companies. The MetroMax group leverages its deep connections within the Transportation industry to provide an array of services to a wide spectrum of clients. Besides Atlanta, we have offices in Bangalore in India.
- The MetroMax Group's India centre anchors the BackOffice support and IT/BPO businesses for the MetroMax group. The India center is also leading Business Process and Technology related innovations for the MetroMax group. Metromax Group anchoring Backoffice support, grew their employee count by 417% last year and continues.
- We are with an employee headcount of 500 members: 300 Operating in US and 200 in India. Our vision of expanding beyond our customers' expectations has stood out. It is well appreciated with certifications and associations such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, NASSCOM, TiE, Great Place to Work, etc.
- Logistics is a secular growth industry because of eCommerce. Even in a developed economy like US, eCommerce is still on 18% of the total retail.
- Backoffice + Services provides both job security and exposure for growth.
- MetroMax is growing at a rate of 10% per month. MetroMax survived all the hard times such as COVID-19, Recession and massive layoffs keeping intact each employee.
- Being a part of MetroMax is completely different from being a part of a top notch MNC, we here have different sectors and domains for knowledge and exposure.
- Open-door policy, encouraging open communication, feedback and discussion about any concerns employees may have.
- A culture that builds a friendly environment
- Leading logistics companies in USA
- The growth can be well seen and determined with the company's revenue and our CEO's talk all over the internet on trucking.
Designation : Assistant Manager BPO
Work location : Bangalore
WFH or office : Work from Office.
Work Timings : EST Timings: 6:00 PM-3:00 AM IST
Working Days : 5 Days (Monday - Friday)
Notice Period : Immediate
- The role will be responsible for the delivery of BPO/Back-office operations for the across Businesses of the company.
- The assistant manager will ensure seamless services to internal (back-office) as well as external customers.
- Responsible for supporting GTM initiatives and growing the book of business
- Will carry the overall revenue and margin goal for the business
- The position will manage voice process, back-office operations, and BPO operations
- Responsible for maintaining SLA, TAT, and CSAT
- Front-ending operations team in front of the internal and external customer Good in PPT / Excel / Documentation
- Assist with the onboarding/training of new entrants.
- Experience around 3-5 years in managing BPO delivery in a similar environment for US markets
- Should have a keen eye for SLA, TAT, and CSAT aspects of operations. Should be able to inspire the team, and customers and grow the business
- Previous work experience in MNCs/American companies with Back Office in India preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.