Talent Acquisition Intern at Metadome.ai
Views:271 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Metadome.ai - Manager - Product Marketing (3-6 yrs)
1. You will provide strategic direction to the global business plans and go-to-market strategy and be directly responsible for helping sales and channel partners achieve their sales target. You will allocate budgets, execute the plan, and establish a cadence of executive reviews to show the return on investment of marketing initiatives.
2. You will be managing brand and demand generation activities to grow brand awareness, build pipeline, drive traffic, conversions, and engagements. You will lead social media campaigns and online events and be a custodian of the product messaging, customer communication and sales enablement.
3. You will define, build, and execute Brand & Demand campaigns through search, display, social, online events & media partnerships. Analyze and measure effectiveness of existing campaigns and continuously develop new strategies to optimize touchpoints within a customer's journey to better conversions.
4. You will lead Content marketing by contributing to content development for target consumers, collaborating with design and writing teams to produce high quality SEO optimized content.
5. You will craft and execute effective positioning and messaging based on market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and influence product roadmap to increase our market presence and penetration.
6. You will collaborate with pre-sales teams, partner sales managers, product and engineering leadership, consulting and identify gaps and areas of opportunity to build positive change that will impact our customer's experience and business success.