Talent Acquisition Intern at Metadome.ai
Views:373 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Metadome.ai - Manager - Key Account (3-7 yrs)
Key Account Manager
- Metadome.ai is an immersive 3D & XR technology company that enables cloud-based photorealistic & captivating customer experiences for brands. Our technology offers a complete stack for creating immersive 3D & XR applications with omni-channel deployment across both in-store and digital, and over a multitude of devices. These immersive experiences can be adopted over a spectrum of use cases across the automotive, home dcor, fashion, and cosmetics & accessories sectors.
- Our flagship platform for automotive - Autodome - enables unprecedented photorealistic and cloud-based immersive 3D & XR applications that cover the entire pre-retail funnel, empowering brands to launch their products virtually and drive awareness, engagement and bookings among modern automotive consumers. Today, we are the trusted partners for many leading brands across the globe, including Unilever, MG Motor, Lexus, Asian Paints, Tata Motors, and Royal Enfield, among others.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling. Develops and maintains long-term relationships with clients. Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
2. Run regular meetings with customers to define and track growth and performance.
3. Work with the product team to gather requirement definitions and design enterprise products.
4. Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
5. Finding scope for new opportunities with the existing clients for Upselling & Cross Selling
6. Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (yesware discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.) Working closely with delivery team for a seamless execution
7. Coordinating with presales manager & delivery head
8. Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
9. Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
10. Strong presenter and communicator with experience presenting to executives.
11. Data driven - highly analytical and strong business acumen, able to build supporting business models.
12. Prior experience in dealing with automotive enterprises is an add-on
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1. Engineering Graduate/MBA from a reputed university. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
2. Account Management Experience,
3. Client-Focused Solutions Experience,
4. Project Management Skills,
5. Ability to Communicate Client Needs with team members,
6. Talent for Influencing Client Management,
7. Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously, Negotiation Skills,
8. Listening Skills
9. Presentation Skills
10. Time Management Skills
1. Medical insurance of 5 Lacs (Self + Spouse + Parents + Kids)
2. Accidental insurance of 5 Lacs (Self)
3. Employer's PF Contribution: 1800 (Equivalent to Employee's PF Contribution)