Manager at Messe Muenchen India Private Limited
Views:627 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Messe Muenchen - Specialist - Learning & Development (8-15 yrs)
Role Summary: At MMI, we are committed to fostering a culture of innovation and continuous. improvement. We believe in investing in our greatest asset - our people. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a seasoned Learning and Development Specialist to play a pivotal role in shaping the skills and capabilities of our workforce. In this role, one will be responsible for devising and implementing a comprehensive learning and development strategy that aligns with our business objectives.
- This role currently would report to the Executive Director - People and Culture.
- Interface Communication/ Business Relationships include all internal teams including. functional and project stakeholders and external includes Trainers/ Training Vendors, Training content aggregators
Roles and Responsibilities:
Following are the roles and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Co-create the continuous L&D strategy in line with business objectives.
- Spearhead the e-learning initiatives with use of cutting-edge technologies and content.
- Conduct extensive training needs analysis to identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, assessment centers, succession paths, performance appraisals and in consultation with respective line managers.
- Build, implement and run comprehensive training calendars.
- Build and curate engaging and relevant training content and learning programs.
- Foster an interactive and participatory learning environment to maximize engagement.
- Conduct impactful training sessions, workshops, and seminars for diverse teams.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop and deliver training programs focusing on behavior modification and interpersonal skills.
- Identify and address soft skills gaps through tailored training interventions.
- Adopt blended learning techniques for effective delivery of programs.
- Evaluate training program effectiveness and report gap minimizations periodically.
- Stay updated with trends in L&D, best practices, techniques, and programs.
- Drive brand values and culture focus through all training and development simulations and workshops.
- Implement strategies to reinforce positive behaviors and cultivate a positive work culture.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Relevant work experience of 10-15 years in service industries.
- Demonstrated experience in building training modules and curating training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, learning simulations etc.).
- Demonstrated expertise in content development, e-learning, facilitation, behavioral training, soft skills development, and competency mapping.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.