Manager - Talent Acquisition at Meru Mobility Tech Private Limited
Views:408 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Meru - Head - Legal - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
Company : Meru Mobility Tech Private Limited
Job Title : Legal Head
Grade : Manager / Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 10 years +
Qualification : LLB/LLM in Law
Reports to : General Manager
About Meru :
- Launched in 2007, Meru pioneered the concept of technology driven mobility services in India. With a national presence across all key metros, official partner for all private airports, diversified verticals that includes app based on-demand services, employee transportation, car rental and outstation services covering over 100 cities Meru is one of the most recognized mobility brands in the country.
- Ever Since, Meru has served around 13 million customers across 24 cities and takes pride in professional management of cab services by connecting its customers to newest technologies, backed with an active support base, thus delivering a reliable customer service base at its best.
- End to end technology is developed through in house team that consists of core engineering, mobile app development, AI/ML, ERP, QA, product design and management.
- We have recently incorporated E-veritos, an all-electric sedan by Mahindra in our existing fleet of over 10000 cabs and have been moving towards building a complete electric vehicle ecosystem. Starting with Mumbai, Meru will soon expand its EV based urban commute services across other cities as well.
- Our Investors - True North Private Equity and our Strategic partners - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. have together invested over $100 million in the company till date.
- Meru is looking at taking a leadership position in - Office Commute Solutions- through an all electric fleet of over 5000 vehicles by the Year 2022.
- The term - Meru- is symbolic to the mountain of Gods, an icon of unshakable reliability and trust that characterizes the core value of the company which lies within the heart of Meru's promise to its customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Sound knowledge of drafting, vetting, all types of agreements, MoUs (including lease, leave & license)and other documents;
- Overseeing Drafting, vetting, negotiations and finalization of various legal and key commercial contracts/ agreements/ MoUs for business transactions e.g. driver agreements, operator agreements, strategic tie-up agreement etc..
- Strong experience in Labour Laws
- Provide legal advice and support to management and business teams, maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- End-to-end management of all agreements and contracts. Manage, liaise litigations
Handle anti-trust, anti-bribery compliances: enforcement, implementation & training
- Ensure compliance with laws, and deal with authorities in India in relation to the company's business operations
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation, keep management updated regarding changes.
- Manage legal matters relating to employees and employment laws
Functional / Technical Skills :
- Team Management and Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Excel, sound with processing numerical data
- Analytical skills
- Well versed with INDAs, MS Office, Tally