Head - Talent Acquisition at Meritto
Views:589 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Meritto - Manager - Customer Success (4-8 yrs)
Position Overview :
Overview : Build strong relationships with customers and ensure they are optimizing a product or service to receive the highest ROI. Candidates need to know/understand the ins and outs of product and service to properly educate customers and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities and technical backgrounds. A Customer Success Manager plays a major role in hiring, training and mentoring customer success teams and takes the charge of implementing policies with the internal team to establish a level of quality customer success.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage Customer Success team, enabling them to achieve/exceed their KRA/KPI.
- Manage customer and partner activity, risks and growth opportunities, submit accurate forecasts to management periodically.
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS.
- Work closely with the team & keep them motivated & passionate towards work.
- Travel with a team on client sides to review client health and feedback.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should be extremely comfortable in the fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Proficient with reporting tools and web analytics.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT (B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA).
- Post-Graduation (MBA/ PGDM) preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant working experience required preferably in digital marketing /education domain/SaaS-based organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.