Head - Talent Acquisition at Meritto
Views:374 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Meritto - Associate Manager - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
About the Role:
We're looking for candidates who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
If you think you're one, we would love you to be a part of us!
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities.
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting target accounts, qualifying customer needs, and closing the business. Own end-to-end sales funnel.
- Identify Key Decision Makers in the organization by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Cultivate relationships with executive-level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and partner.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with NoPaperForms' Customer success team.
- Preparation and delivery of Proposal, Product brief, and MoU.
- Planning and execution for the acquisition of clients, based on targets set to meet organizational requirements.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel to meet the set goals.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities, follow up with prospective clients, and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Customer Retention, Training, Up-selling, and Brand Building.
Preferred Experience & Attributes:
- Have a proven record of success in business-to-business sales.
- Experience in selling Software Products in one or more of the following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Business Process Automation.
- Experience in selling software services, IT-based solutions, or technical products.
- Always act professionally and adopt a solution-orientated approach to sales.
- Strong communication and people skills. Strong Analytical and Negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Open to travel and conduct events as per business requirements. Able to deliver business & revenue targets.
- Ideally has field-based sales experience, exceptional candidates with internal sales experience looking to progress into field sales will be considered.
Meritto (Formerly NoPaperForms) is India's largest and most advanced SaaS-based Enrolment Automation Platform on a mission to empower the education ecosystem by building the "Digital Backbone of Education Institutions".
We are one of the fastest-growing organizations in the B2B SaaS education technology sector. A vertically focused platform, Meritto, today is the de-facto choice for anyone in education looking to scale, be it K-12 or Preschools, Higher Education to Online Degree Programmes, Coaching& Training Institutes to EdTech, Study Abroad Consultants to Leading Exams & Assessments. Our culture is egalitarian, challenging, and meritocratic. In the last 6 years of our journey, we have made two acquisitions and currently have two product lines:
1. Unified Enrolment SaaS
- Meritto (Formerly NoPaperForms): Comprehensive Enrolment Automation Platform enabling educational organizations to Attract, Engage, and Grow their enrolments
2. Unified Payment Stack
- Collexo: Collexo brings together everything you need to make your Fee Collection Easier, Faster, and Secure.
Meritto is one of the most highly awarded startups, winning the likes of:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (ranked as 15th fastest growing tech company in India)
- NASSCOM Emerge 50 (category: SaaS)
- HolonIQ India & South Asia EdTech 100
- IDA Startup of the Year
- Entrepreneur Awards (Sustainable Startup of the Year)