Merilytics - Campus Recruiter (1-5 yrs)
As a campus recruiter you will assist in the development and implementation of the Campus Recruiting Strategy. Ensure the collective local and vital strategic school campus recruiting programs are established and implemented to enable the team to hire the quality and quantity of graduate and post graduate candidates set by firm and national leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of a campus recruiter will include the below:
- Aiding the team to initiate and build relationships with campuses
- Assisting the team in effectively planning and conducting campus recruiting events
- Increasing candidate engagement and process efficiency
- Developing and executing presentations, participation at career fairs and participating in campus interviews
- Maintaining and managing campus related data in required formats
- Assisting your team in drawing insights and making data-driven decisions by utilizing analytics to assess a cross section of campus recruiting data
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure data maintenance and integrity
Branding and Innovation:
- Enhancing candidate brand experience by leveraging social media, video marketing and other digital tools
- Being a part of the taskforce conducting innovative campus engagement events
- Ensuring year long connect on campus and cultivating next year's potential hires utilizing above mentioned techniques
- Assessing client needs, educating them on the campus landscape, and setting realistic expectations basis market intelligence
- Accomplishing goals by working with extended work teams, peer teams, business leads in the face of multiple demands
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role:
- MBA (or similar course) with specialization in HR from a campus of repute
- 2 to 4 years of end-to-end campus recruitment experience
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics:
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility
- High quality of work experience : Interesting and challenging nature of work, that always keeps you excited and motivated.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.