Merilytics - Business Manager - Data Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced analytical solutions to clients globally.
We partner with our clients in the Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by combining domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions.
Job description for Manager role:
- You will be the key decision-maker on the workstreams, and the main point of contact to senior level clients.
- You will manage teams that will not only write formulae and queries, but we expect them to dig into the data, analyze it, and present actionable business insights directly to the clients.
- You respect our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
- You will probably work on Excel, Power Pivot, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc. based on the specific client problem that you are solving.
Pr-requisites and skill sets for this role:
- Interested in working for a high-growth and high productivity company where your analysis drives really important decisions
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in Engineering or Math and strong performance in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIT-JEE/AIEEE etc.
- Strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the senior level clients or internal management
- Strong hard skills on various analysis tools
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems
- 3+ years experience in client facing/professional services environment a plu.
What is in it for me if I join Merilytics:
High growth environment:
- How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions;
- Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities;
- Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivate.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.