Merilytics - Associate/Senior Associate/Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/FMS/NMIMS/IIT/NIT (1-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
Merilytics, an Accordion company is a fast-growing analytics firm offering advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics, and technology to provide robust solutions for clients' business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients' business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We expect you to manage and contribute to analytical and financial planning projects with senior stakeholders from Private Equity Funds and CFO offices of clients across the world. Your core responsibilities will include the following :
- Design and manage development of financial models to drive key strategic investment and business transformation decisions of the clients.
- Drive the budgeting, planning, and forecasting process by collaborating with senior stakeholders from Finance and Technology functions of the clients.
- Manage solutions for cash flow forecasting, working capital management, P&L reporting, and monthly operating review for clients.
- Leverage relevant industry specific knowledge to tailor the financial planning and analysis solutions.
- Guide necessary data management and process automation to deliver financial reporting solutions.
- Manage the accounting processes, trial balance adjustment, and preparation of financial statements to support financial analysis wherever necessary.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role :
- Should have B.Com and CA/MBA from Tier- i institutions or B.Tech and MBA in Finance from Tier-I institutions.
- Should have 2-6 years' relevant experience in financial planning and analysis functions covering budgeting, planning, management reporting and analysis.
- Should have experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and with CFOs of companies.
- Should be able to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex analytical problems.
- CFA and exposure to U.S. GAAP is a plus.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics :
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility.
- Cross Domain Exposure: Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other benefits for full time employees :
(i) Health and wellness programs that include employee health insurance covering immediate family members and parents, term life insurance for employees, free health camps for employees, discounted health services (including vision, dental) for employee and family members, free doctor's consultations, counsellors, etc.
(ii) Corporate Meal card options for ease of use and tax benefits.
(iii) Work dinners, team lunches, company sponsored team outings and celebrations.
(iv) Reimbursement support for travel to the office, as and when promulgated by the Company.
(v) Cab reimbursement for women employees beyond a certain time of the day.
(vi) Robust leave policy to support work-life balance. Specially designed leave structure to support woman employees for maternity and related requests.
(vii) Reward and recognition platform to celebrate professional and personal milestones.
(viii) A positive & transparent work environment including various employee engagement and employee benefit initiatives to support personal and professional learning and development.