Merilytics - Associate - Business Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients- business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com
- We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
The Associate at Merilytics will be working on complex analytical projects and is the primary owner of the workstreams involved. Associates are expected to lead the team of Analysts to deliver robust analytical solutions consistently and mentor the Analysts for professional development.
Job description for Associate role :
- Proactively provide thought leadership to the team and have complete control on the delivery process of the project
- Understand the client's point of view, and translate it into sound judgment calls in ambiguous analytical situations
- Highlight potential analytical issues upfront and resolve them independently
- Synthesizes the analysis and derives insights independently
- Identify the crux of the client problem and leverage it to draw relevant actionable insights from the analysis/work
- Ability to manage multiple Analysts and provide customized guidance for individual development
- Resonate with our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
Pre-requisites and skillsets for this role :
- Strong leadership & proactive communication to coordinate with the project team and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems
- Experience in client facing/professional services environment is a plus
- Strong hard skills on analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL and Excel is a plus
What Merilytics offers :
- High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling you to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.