Co-founder at Confidential
Views:505 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Meri Warranty - AVP/Director/Senior Manager - Growth/Digital Marketing (6-14 yrs)
Looking for an AVP/Director/Lead of Growth & Digital Marketing, preferably from the new age startups industry, with 6-14 years of experience who has had hands-on experience in growth and accomplishing zero to one journey.
Who are we:
A bootstrapped technology driven startup which aims to disrupt the after sales service market using technology as the deterministic factor. The platform will allow distribution of protection products and services to individuals and corporates. The After Sales service industry would be an Est. 5.5 B US$ in terms of market size by 2025 and there are a lot of opportunities to be explored, a lot of problems to be solved.
The organization comprises of some highly motivated individuals, with stellar academic background and rich cross industry experience and is currently operating under the radar by design. The prototype is currently being built and will be launched in about in 2-3 months, we already have a healthy pipeline. While currently the organization is bootstrapped, we are in active discussions with some VCs to seek pre-Series A funding.
- Define and execute the company's digital strategy. Lead the digital direct marketing activities, including SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, and social media advertising
- Design and Implement 360 degree integrated digital marketing communication or product launches.
- Prepare search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement. Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical expertise to design, develop, and support digital properties
- Undertake market and competitor research and analysis to assist in managing the annual digital marketing budget
- Drive digital media spends for, to meet digital and brand objectives of the marketing campaigns
- Community development on social media
- Online Reputation Management of the brand
Qualification & Skills
- 6-14 years of experience of working in chaotic environment and in scaling the growth from zero to one
- Experience in working with Marketing, Product and Design leadership teams
- Good understanding of tracking and scaling spends and spends optimization
- Omni channel ads management
- Leadership experience, though preferred is not mandatory as this would be a senior role but an individual contributor's role to begin with, hence a 360 degree knowledge of all facets of Digital and Growth marketing is essential
Compensation - Compensation for this role will be a factor of experience, profile and background of the incumbent. It would be a combination of cash, variable and lucrative ESOPs and in accordance with market standards for a Pre Series A funded startup.
Please note: This would be a full time role from Day 1, while the location for the 1st 6 months is flexible