HR at Merck Life Science Private Limited
Views:625 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Merck Group - Strategy Manager - Application Technology Management (7-12 yrs)
Strategy Manager - Application Technology Management
- In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Application Technology and her leadership team to ensure the team is equipped with the support, information, insights and processes to operate with maximum efficiency, effectiveness and impact in leading the IT Application Technology organization.
- This will include a proactive management of important tasks, meetings and events, ensuring relationships and channels are effectively facilitated. You will plan, direct all administrative and operational activities for the Head of Application Technology and organize and prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision-making.
- This role reports to the Head of Application Technology and has executive visibility as a key position within IT operations. You will also contribute to IT ambition and strategy and drive Customer Experience and Perception Management of IT for our businesses.
- As a member of the Application Technology leadership team, you will participate in and contribute to overall operations and strategy development, bringing a current knowledge and future vision to leverage information and technology in business model design, business processes reengineering and operational improvements.
- Also, the Head of Application Technology Office will serve in an advisory role to the Head of Application Technology by analyzing internal and external sources and making him or herself familiar with current state and future trends in IT Applications. The role will also require sound experience in preparing presentations to audiences within the IT function and to the business.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Who you are: The ideal candidate has an academic education in science, computer science, or engineering with a business background or management consulting experience. Moreover, a post-graduate degree or MBA is an additional advantage. Preferably, the candidate shall be an innovative thinker with business acumen capable of and eager to vet current and future demands in IT Applications.
- The candidate should have a proven track record in working with senior executives, have strong interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator, and be a great team player. Finally, the candidate should be comfortable in leading without authority and have the spirit, ability, and desire to work in an agile environment requiring both working on strategic agendas and working "hands-on".
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.