HR at Merck Life Science Private Limited
Views:206 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Merck Group - Associate Architect/Lead - LAB IT Platform (12-15 yrs)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift Timings: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm or 1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
- Acts as Project lead for multiple projects in context of Project Delivery Management
- Coordinate and provides input to Line Manager on functional objectives
- Sets priorities and delegates tasks within functional service and projects teams
- Support multiple project deliveries and manage key tracks and forecast budget within
- Onboarding of the new applications or projects in alignment with the business demand
- Drive/Participate in activities related to Implementation of system enhancements and upgrades
- Drive regular project team meetings and provides input to Line Manager on Project, Services status update and employee's performance
- Go-to person for any type of Functional and Technical (Architectural) requests arising in context of project tasks and/or service operations
- Establish global systems in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronic units as SME for laboratory IT applications such as Labvantage LIMS, Empower, Chromeleon, OpenLab, ELN, SDMS and other LAB IT Platforms
- Contribute to establish the laboratory IT CoE as an asset for our customers
- Define and fulfill global service contracts, operational and projects costs
- Actively contribute to meet and exceed global KPI targets and continuous improvement
- 12+ years of IT experience comprising Project Delivery Management, Applications Development and Solution Architecture, Customer service management, Operational Support and service track support for GxP systems or platforms within global Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science companies
- Knowledge of GxP and related regulations associated with pharmaceutical product manufacturing
- Experiences working with the respective applications (CDS, RDBMS, LIMS, ELN, SDMS)
- Understanding of overall IT Project methodology and service delivery processes and objectives (ITIL)
- Large scale Project Delivery management and technical lead experience
- Excellent communication skills in international environment
- Customer oriented attitude and willingness for continuous learning
- IT Project methodology model Implementation in GxP sector
- Understanding laboratory processes
- Hands-on ITIL framework knowledge
- Self-motivated and Initiative
- Good communicator
- Good Technical LAB IT applications knowledge
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com