Talent Acquisition Role at Envista Hiring
Views:1476 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:285
Merchandiser - Retail (3-6 yrs)
- Assist in merchandise plans for the category based on insights gained from merchandise mix, historical trends and future outlook projected by the brand.
- Analyze store profile based on reports, including weeks of stock, merchandise sales blend, inventory by store grade.
- Ensure effective in-season management (stock analysis and balancing, markdown management, stock vs. sale performance).
- Plan merchandise mix for each store and complete initial product allocation to stores and reserve management based on pre-distribution.
- Finalize seasonal assortment plan and size run book in collaboration with Sr. Merchandiser.
- Monitor the product line, pricing and developments of competitor brands.
- Ensure the ageing standards are followed and the stock turns are maintained as per the company policy.
- Manage margin negotiations, orders, stock distribution and product selection.
- Monitor and analyze both, the best sellers and slow sellers and take appropriate actions.
- Keep a track of actual sales vs sales forecasts, inventory checks, forth coming events and address the replenishment needs of the stores on day-to-day basis.
- Perform regular store visits and competition analysis communicate findings to the respective stake holders.