Manager- Talent Acquisition at Mercer Mettl
Views:174 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Mercer Mettl - Analyst/Specialist - Digital Strategy/RFP/RFI/Presales (3-5 yrs)
Looking for a self-starter who has well-rounded communication skills. This role is high on cross-functional collaboration and will need the candidate to deliver on RFI/RFP proposals in a time-critical fashion. We would be happy to meet the right prospects about the nature of our business and global opportunities around it. You will be working with the senior leadership team of Mercer | Mettl like the CTO, CPO, CFO etc.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Proficient in researching, analyzing existing proposals to populate information in current proposals.
2. Responsible for pre- populating standard content
3. Formatting of proposal as per guidelines.
4. Loading into proposal software Qvidian.
5. Assists with the coordination and completion of Proposal Software Database updates on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual cadence through applications such as Qvidian, etc. as well as responding to IT Security questionnaires.
6. Coordinate and conduct planning strategy sessions with stakeholders, sales executives and appropriate Subject Matter Experts senior management, legal, IT, product, plan administration, implementation, investments, etc. to address the scope of the RFP, issues, product questions and establish ownership and timeframe for RFP completion.
7. Assess information needs, conduct research and contact functional representatives to retrieve and coordinate all required information and manage RFP process through completion, prior to deadline.
8. Updates new custom responses on a regular basis in the automation software.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.