Mensa Brands - Performance Marketing Role - Amazon Ads (2-4 yrs)
Performance Marketing Role - Amazon Ads
We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing into the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and who thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments. Our Vision: Bring Joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age Our Mission: Partner with the best founders to grow digital first brands using technology
- Think Big - Think 100x. Use technology for non- linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly - Be partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and collaborative
- Customer Delight - Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy - Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality - We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner Duties/
- Work comprehensively on Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and working extensively on the Seller Central platform hence having an overall holistic approach about the Amazon E-commerce platform.
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion rates, open percentages, and other key metrics.
- Provide regular performance reports to supervisors.
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
- Document clearly defined action steps and recommendations.
- Create and manage digital ad campaigns to meet company targets.
- Create and optimize Amazon Ad campaigns and strategies for multiple international markets simultaneously.
- Optimize budgets and spend according to ad performance.
Required Skills/ Abilities
- Hands-on e-commerce or online marketplace experience.
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central, AMS and paid advertising experience (pay per click) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
Experience - 2+ years of relevant professional experience as an Amazon Marketing Specialist.