Lead - Strategy at Meitra Hospital
Views:1219 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Meitra Hospital - Strategy Analyst (1-5 yrs)
- Be part of a team that works closely with the Leadership team/CXO to develop future growth strategies and futureproof the business
- Work on new initiatives, new product ideation, and be on top of industry trends and competition
- Drive new growth strategies based on deep understanding of the drivers of financial, marketing and operational performance
- Analyze company-wide data and craft insights for improving cost efficiency and customer experience and revenue enhancement
- Design, manage, and improve dashboards for reporting to senior management
- Coordinate development of strategic plans for each department to achieve the strategic goals
- Perform financial, economic, demographic, and market analysis to evaluate potential markets, product demand, and pricing to support the strategic objectives of the organization
- Drive various special project assignments and new initiatives by coordinating with different stakeholders across the entire organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail. Strong client presence and presentation skills.
- Project management skills: self-motivated, ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines.
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a cross-team collaboration environment.
- Long term desire to contribute to business growth and build a career as a business leader
- Desire to be in an entrepreneurial environment; comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to accept quick-turn around assignments and deliver
Education & Experience:
- MBA graduates with at least 1 year of experience
- History of excellence in academics, personal and vocational achievements
Industry - Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type - Full-time