HR at Fashnear Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1464 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Meesho - Senior Manager - Alliances & Partnerships (3-10 yrs)
About the Team:
Did you know that Meesho was the top-most downloaded Indian app in October 2021? While our quality and robust product features are key reasons for this success, we also have our strategic partnerships to thank. Our Partnership team at Meesho is responsible for exploring opportunities with potential partners to help us achieve two key objectives: to lower the prices on the platform, and to move customers from COD to prepaid transactions.
As Senior Manager - Alliances & Partnerships, you will play a massive role in driving partnership opportunities with banks, wallets, UPI players, BNPL companies, etc. Our team is responsible for implementing the overall partnership strategies and identifying key levers that will lower prices at scale for our customers while also improving digitisation.
In this role, you will closely work with the strategy team, category marketing team, product team and legal team. We focus on personal growth and fun at work just as much as we do on working hard. That is why, we have regular 1-1s, monthly outings, and timely rewards and recognitions.
About the Role:
As Senior Manager - Partnerships & Alliances, you will build a long term vision for the partnerships team, break it down into a plan, and align your team's objectives to the plan. You will strategise and scale partnerships by developing relationships in all payment categories, i.e., banks, wallets, UPI, BNPL and new-age fintech companies. You will also collaborate between your team and product, tech, finance as well as other categories in business. You will present findings and updates to the CEO and other senior leaders on a regular basis.
What you will do:
- Work closely on strategies and directions for Alliances & Partnerships that would amplify business
- Identify, foster and negotiate new relationships for Meesho to reduce prices
- Develop a deep understanding of value creation from an alliance
- Critically analyse go/no-go decision for an alliance
- Manage end to end partner relationships - conversation, negotiation, contracting and execution
- Drive business relationships with a top alliance partner and related product offering areas
- Deepen relationships with partners by looking at opportunities for up-selling/ cross-selling, etc.
- Be responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets
- Plan for the consistent growth in key business metrics in line with company objectives
- Provide an accurate monthly forecast of opportunities
- Work with marketing, customer experience and other teams to plan and execute promotions
- Develop a feedback loop to continuously improve the experience for partners
What you will need:
- MBA degree
- 3 to 7 years experience in Managing & Strategising Alliances/partnerships
- Proven expertise around consumer insights and market intelligence
- Expertise in complex problem solving
- Experience in forming strong collaborations with third parties to
- Ability to work effectively across teams internally as well as with external organisations
Meesho is India's fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We've helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We're democratising internet commerce by offering sellers a 0% commission model on our platform - a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
We're currently valued at $4.9 billion, with marquee investors supporting our vision. Some of them include Sequoia Capital, Softbank, Fidelity, Prosus Ventures, Facebook and Elevation Capital. We were also featured in Y Combinator's 2021 Top Companies List and were the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Company's The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2020. We ranked 6th in Linkedin's Top Startups List 2021. Our strongest asset is our people. We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture.
Democratise internet commerce for everyone.
Enable 100 million small businesses in India to succeed online.