HR at Fashnear Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:5535 Applications:1315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Meesho - Program Manager - Business (1-5 yrs)
Program Manager - Business
About the Team:
We are solving a unique problem: one that's mostly untouched by other e-commerce players. We are designing e-commerce for the Next Billion Users - the users fromTier-2+markets who are new to the e-commerce landscape and have (almost) never transacted online before. Our team's mission is to ensure that we are the lowest price destination in India. We believe that a relentless focus on exploring all levers is what will distinguish us from everyone else and create value for people across the country. Moreover, rather than starting with solutions that everyone is using, we believe that focusing on the problem in detail is what allows us to come up with innovative solutions. The team is as hungry as our users.
While we come from different backgrounds and cultures, starting from the CEO, we are all focused on delivering value for users. We also understand that creativity comes from work life harmony and not burnout, something we believe in strongly. But we're more than just that. We're individuals who are obsessed with our users. We empathize. We solve at grass root levels. We are breaking all the barriers - be it language, literacy, culture, or technology. We work like entrepreneurs. We move fast (think 10x speed). While we have scaled the business by more than 20x in 20 months and want more hungry folks to come and build out the pricing program management charter at Meesho.
About the Role:
We are looking for a problem-solving, forward-thinking Program Manager. A PM, who can strategise & scale by empowering others in the team as they deliver results while working across Business, Product, Tech, etc.
If you love making an impact, getting deep into data, coming up with innovative solutions for complex problems, working with multiple stakeholders and have a knack for finding ways to improve processes and launch bar-raising experiences for customers, be sure to send us your application. We promise you an exciting professional journey, stimulating challenges, and a vibrant workplace!
What you will do:
1. Jointly working with different business unit heads and product counterparts to drive strategic projects of importance to Meesho
2. Drive annual planning exercise and facilitate tracking of OKRs
3, Figure out which metrics need to be measured, implement how they need to be measured at scale
4. Advocate Meesho's values across the organization
5. Think of the bigger picture, have a holistic view while also diving deep when required.
6. Communicate priorities and key design decisions with stakeholders with your excellent verbal, written & visual communication skill.
What you will need:
1. 1+ years of top tier strategy consulting experience or program management roles in start-ups
2. Demonstrate quick career progression either within the same company or across companies.
3. Deep understanding of business and customers.
4. Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management.
5. Used qualitative and quantitative data on consumer insights to extract the underlying user needs, and then driving problems to solutions and opportunities.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meesho is India's fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We've helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We're democratising internet commerce by offering sellers a 0% commission model on our platform - a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
We're currently valued at $4.9 billion, with marquee investors supporting our vision. Some of them include Sequoia Capital, Softbank, Fidelity, Prosus Ventures, Facebook and Elevation Capital. We were also featured in Y Combinator's 2021 Top Companies List and were the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Company's The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2020. We ranked 6th in Linkedin's Top Startups List 2021. Our strongest asset is our people. We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture. Please check out meesho.careers for our openings.
Our Mission - Democratise internet commerce for everyone.
Our Vision - Enable 100 million small businesses in India to succeed online.