Meesho - Program Manager (3-5 yrs)
What will your role be at Meesho?
Organiser par excellence : Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects across Meesho
Strategy champ : Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
Multitasking ninja : Coordinate cross-project activities
Born to lead : Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
Deadline driven : Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
Risk taker : Apply change, risk and resource management to projects
Take charge : Assume responsibility for the programs people and vendors
Performance oriented : Assess program performance and aim to maximise ROI
Find solutions : Resolve projects with higher scope issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Program Manager between 3-5 years
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and chance management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- BTech/Engineering college background