Meesho - Manager - Strategy & Operations - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-4 yrs)
Manager- Strategy and Ops
About the Team :
Being part of Meesho's Fulfillment and Experience (F&E) team as Manager will zip you to the cockpit of our ever-burgeoning rocketship. And you'll shape the experience of Bharat's next billion e-commerce users.We're an eclectic mix of over 100+ professionals, all driven by the first principles of problem-solving. We come with diverse skill sets and responsibilities. At Meesho, we focus on improving supplier experience from the supply chain point of view. Our ambitious targets drive us to reimagine ways of enabling the suppliers in the ecosystem at first mile pickup and returns delivery. This means a host of zero-to-one projects and solving challenging problem statements.We focus on personal growth and fun at work just as much as we do on working hard. That is why we have regular 1-1s virtual meetings, fun-filled monthly all-team catch-ups, and timely rewards and recognitions.
About the role :
We are looking for a strong, independent, and innovative problem solver to join Strategy & Operations for Fulfilment & Experience. As a Strategy & Ops Manager, you'll be responsible for identifying key problems, setting the priorities, coming up with solutions and driving implementation. To drive implementation, you'll get complete autonomy in terms of team and processes that you would want to set up. You'll also be responsible for shaping up the right solutions in coordination with the product team in case your solution requires tech interventions.
What you will do:
- Design programs to improve supplier experience metrics
- Identify key supplier experience issues, size the impact on various key metrics, design strategic programs to solve these issues
- Interact with stakeholders like 3PLs to drive on-ground implementation and adherence of initiatives
- Engage with internal stakeholders like cross functional teams, Meesho Leadership, etc. to present review docs
- Manage a team of assistant managers, business analysts and ops executives
- Were currently setting up the founding team for improving supplier experience through 10X initiatives. As an early joiner, youll get the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems. An ideal fit would be great at problem solving, is analytical and driven to create an impact.
What you will need:
- B. Tech / MBA full time from Tier 1 colleges
- 2-4 years of overall experience, with at least 2 years of experience in Management consulting / Investment Banking/ Strategy & Ops
- Someone who can handle both strategy formulation and implementation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; high sense of ownership
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and work on complex projects
- Strong growth track record in the past professional career
- Outstanding written, oral Communication skills and organizational ability
Meesho is Indias fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day . Weve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. Were democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat. How? Find out from our blogs!
Were currently valued at $4.9 billion with marquee investors supporting our vision. Some of them include Sequoia Capital, Softbank, Fidelity, Prosus Ventures, Facebook and Elevation Capital. We were also featured in Y Combinators 2021 Top Companies List, and were the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Companys The Worlds 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2020. We ranked 6th in Linkedins Top Startups List 2021. Our strongest asset is our people. We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture. Please check out meesho. careers for our openings.
Our Mission: Democratise internet commerce for everyone
Our Purpose: Har Indian ka APNA MARKET
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.