Senior Manager at Meesho
Views:24489 Applications:4655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Meesho - Manager - Strategy & Operations - CEO Office (3-6 yrs)
About the Role :
- Independently managing large projects and programs, organization design, operational excellence and transformation projects in areas such as : performance improvement, cost-optimization, business transformations, etc
- Directly support defining and program management of strategy (through problem solving, planning/coordination, project management) on critical business goals
- Defining, designing and executing business strategy for new/existing businesses
- Opening new markets, customer segments, new product experiment pilots
- Owning and building nascent, early-stage businesses / products
- Enhancing and managing customer experience in the tech-human environment
- Managing stakeholders, ensuring timely and qualitative communication, managing relationships and proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities
What we are Looking At :
- 2-3 years consulting experience in a leading consulting firm or experience working with growth operations at a start up
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
- Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable working hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.