Meesho - Manager - Strategy & Operation - IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/XLRI/MDI (2-3 yrs)
About Meesho :
Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp,Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10,00,000+ social sellers across 500+towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments.
These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is Series C funded by SAIF Partners, SequoiaCapital Y Combinator & Venture Highway.
About the Role :
- Independently managing large projects and programs, organization design, operational excellence and transformation projects in areas such as : performance improvement, cost-optimization, business transformations, etc
- Directly support defining and program management of strategy (through problem-solving, planning/coordination, project management) on critical business goals
- Defining, designing and executing business strategy for new/existing businesses
- Opening new markets, customer segments, new product experiment pilots
- Owning and building nascent, early-stage businesses/products
- Enhancing and managing customer experience in the tech-human environment
- Managing stakeholders, ensuring timely and qualitative communication, managing relationships and proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities
What we are Looking At :
- Candidates only from Tier 1 Institutes (IIT,IIM, BITS, NIT,XLRI,MDI)
- 2-3 years consulting experience in a leading consulting firm or experience working with growth operations at a startup
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
- Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable working hours