Meesho - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - IIM/CA (2-8 yrs)
FP&A Manager | IIM/Chartered Accountant
- Develop financial plans along with various Business and technology teams, with rigor on Bottom's up approach.
- Review the plans vs actuals on regular basis; in depth analysis of variance and communicating the same proactively creating right visibility and enabling planning of actionable
- Partnering with respective category and cross functional teams for new business initiatives.
- Do scenario analysis and develop business plans on product enhancement or business initiatives
- Handle adhoc request and problem solving with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making
- Continuous tracking of key financials and business metrics, accurate reporting and circulating the same to relevant stakeholders at requisite time intervals
- Acts as a running source of truth for numbers - key metrics and performance drivers
- Develop deep understanding of business drivers and leverage that to create views for creating actionable plans
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights
- Participate & Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency