Meesho - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (2-8 yrs)
Why join Meesho-
Meesho is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Want to know how Meesho is impacting the lives of resellers across the country- Then hear it from our entrepreneurs here and about Meesho's four year journey here! Plus, we have an awesome work culture at Meesho. Have a look here.
Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve for India programme.
Role Description -
- Develop financial plans along with various Business and technology teams, with rigor on Bottom's up approach.
- Review the plans vs actuals on regular basis; in depth analysis of variance and communicating the same proactively creating right visibility and enabling planning of actionable
- Partnering with respective category and cross functional teams for new business initiatives.
- Do scenario analysis and develop business plans on product enhancement or business initiatives
- Handle adhoc request and problem solving with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making
- Continuous tracking of key financials and business metrics, accurate reporting and circulating the same to relevant stakeholders at requisite time intervals
- Acts as a running source of truth for numbers - key metrics and performance drivers
- Develop deep understanding of business drivers and leverage that to create views for creating actionable plans
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights
- Participate & Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency
What are we looking for-
- Strong analytical rigor and problem solving skills
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office