HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:503 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Medvarsity - Recruiter - Healthcare (2-4 yrs)
JD (6 Positions):
Key Responsibilities of a Healthcare Recruiter:
- Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
- Review large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
- Research for job fairs, job seminars and involve in cold calling, referral recruiting, etc., to get the right candidate.
- Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on the professional and personal credentials.
- Manage interview on telephones or personal meeting to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
- Assist in arranging face-to-face interview with higher management.
- Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
- Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
- Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
- Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
- Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
- Be aware of the healthcare job market trends.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates and take corrective steps if goals are not met.
- Excellent knowledge of human resource development and management
- Knowledge of the medical facility you are working in or the respective healthcare client
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to understand and analyze people
- Well organized, detail oriented and confident personality
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Communication skills
Experience : 2-3 Years