HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:249 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Medvarsity - Product Manager (10-15 yrs)
We are Medvarsity, Asia's largest and fastest-growing health ed tech company. We offer online and blended learning courses for doctors and healthcare professionals. We positively impact the professional careers of over 60% of all healthcare professionals in India. Around 5 lakh doctors across 192 countries have completed our online courses.
We are a Great Places to Work certified company, with 300+ high-energy team members. It's fun and very satisfying to work at Medvarsity. Our team is very young. The average age of our employees is 28 years old. We are a rapidly growing company and are now looking for a Product Manager to join us in our growth phase.
Medvarsity is a rapidly growing healthcare EdTech company with multiple products that aim to expand and improve the impact of education on healthcare. We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to work across different business groups to identify, conceive, and drive product development.
The ideal candidate will manage the definition, design, roadmap, and documentation of new product ideas. For this product, Rockstar will collaborate with the business function and technology team to deliver on the vision of the product and also track and measure the business impact of each product developed. You will represent the voice of the customer, understand the customer's unstated needs, and be fluent in running agile processes.
What are we looking for ?
- Define the product vision and drive the roadmap for our products.
- Internalize and represent the customers' voices throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform the success of each release and plan iterations accordingly.
- Translate market trends into a compelling product direction and vision.
- Define user stories for the functional requirements.
- Ownership mentality: you work independently and as part of a team. You roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to get things done.
- Strong communication: You can influence others without direct authority.
- Passion for B2C products: You love exploring new apps and breaking down the most-used apps. You constantly question various decisions about features in your favorite app.
- Candidates with Edtech and E-job portal experience will have an advantage.
- Analytical mindset: advanced Excel knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, experience working with common analytics technologies like Google Analytics, Clevertap, etc.
What will you be doing?
In the first 15 days-
- Understand the various product offerings at Medvarsity
- Get to know Medvarsity's customers
In the first 45 days-
- Prepare a product roadmap for your product function.
- Set up the right metrics to track your product function.
- Write PRDs for the features you have planned, and convert them into user stories.
In the first 90 days-
- You fully own a product within Medvarsity
- You work on the execution of the product roadmap.
- Ideally, you would have shipped a few features and prepared for the next version.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field of study is required.
- 12+ years of overall IT experience, including 3+ years of experience in product management,
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.