HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:2333 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Medvarsity - Chief Operating Officer (15-30 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer
- We are a rapidly growing company are now looking Chief Operating Officer (COO) to work with the leadership team in helping us scale in India and Internationally.
- You will work with the CEO to drive the short-term goals of the organization and help craft the long-term strategies for continued success.
- You are a hands-on leader, comfortable working with multiple levels within the organization in order to drive the desired goals.
- As the COO, you will be managing our operations which include academic partnerships, content, student success, faculty enablement, HR & Admin.
- As our COO, you will be joining an ambitious, high-growth team and will have the right attitude to collaborate, guide, and enable the larger organization towards success.
- Partner with the CEO and leadership team to deliver on business strategy & growth potentials
- You will be responsible for a significant share of our P&L with a strong focus on optimizing costs, improving productivity, and positively impacting profitability.
- Mature, expand and improve our partnerships with hospitals, medical colleges, academic institutions, and other partners to drive future potential growth.
- Ensure all stakeholders (internal & external) have an exceptional experience when engaging with Medvarsity and driving significant ROI through LTV.
- Help create a culture of accountability within the organization and ensuring that we're all aligned to the organization's core values.
- 15+ years of experience in high-growth organizations
- 5+ years of experience in leading operations in a B2C/eCommerce industry.
- Graduate required, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated skill in advanced excel and a strong orientation towards managing the process.
- Proven record of outstanding performance across the career.