HR at Medvarsity Online Limited
Views:88 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medvarsity - Assistant Manager - Technology (12-18 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Technology
- As Assistant Manager Technology (Software Development), you will be responsible for driving the technical direction and execution for one or more B2C & B2B software platforms. You will be building and leading a strong technical team and technology partners to develop cutting edge solutions for our customer facing systems.
- You will be working closely with other stakeholders across the organization to improve the customer experience and work on systems that scale.
- You and your team will plan, develop and deliver high quality software applications that enable increased engagement from our B2C and B2B user base.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong product engineering skills, hands-on technical skills and will have an demonstrable background in designing and delivering on strong consumer facing technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to bring excellence in software design and engineering into the technical team to deliver globally acceptable products.
- Establish strong software development life-cycle management process and practices to deliver predictable business outcomes in budgeted costs.
- Should stay abreast of leading and cutting edge technologies (including AI, machine learning as applied in learning interaction).
- Recruit, train and mentor an exceptional group of engineering talent and identify a roadmap for building a COE.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, unstructured environment.
- 12+ years of progressive software engineering career path.
- At least 5 years on building and leading software engineering teams working on scalable native applications and architectural designs.
- Software development experience across latest frameworks and environments (Python,Djoang, React Native, NodeJs, PHP, MEAN Stack, etc). Hands-on development/testing experience is mandatory.
- Past experience in building B2C solutions is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to grasp and convey complex product requirements or technical concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile development environment, and proven track record for product delivery.
- Ability to partner with business units, product management, and cross-functional teams to deliver business results with agility and quality.
- Hands-on experience on microservices, including implementation over Docker & Kubernetes.
- Good understanding and usage/implementation experience on Linux, test driven development approach, Cloud (GCP/AWS), tools for SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, SAST/DAST, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations, performance tuning, and security like Jenkins, SonarQube, bug trackers, Zoho Sprints/Jira/Trello.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional certification for software engineering practices, project management practices, emerging technologies, testing methodologies etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.