Executive - Talent Acquisition at Medline India
Views:539 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Medline - Director - SAP Technology Services (18-25 yrs)
- Looking for a Director - SAP Technology Services & Administration with five (5) or more years of experience managing delivery on a global enterprise level. This individual must be a highly motivated leader, visionary and techno-savvy business partner.
- The individual should be able to direct independently managed specialized teams in various aspects of Technology and Project delivery services, while working effectively within a global environment.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Accountable for providing overall direction and integration for several technology and Project delivery services in the SAP space.
- Understands business strategy in supported areas and partners with stakeholders to develop a common vision and IT strategy.
- Actively participates in long-range strategy planning and manages policy development to address complex business issues, provides leadership to technical and cross-functional teams
- Communicates and guides within his teams to deliver on IT strategy and works with other leaders to ensure appropriate integration of people, process and technology across the enterprise. Provide oversight and direction in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of SAP products and technologies. Needs to have a broad industry view, exposure to latest trends on automation, experience transforming departments and implementing various software development methodologies.
- Responsible for capability assessment, organizing new areas of responsibility, establishment of new technology services, fostering innovation and process excellence within the individual's organization.
- Responsible for organizational development and overall personnel management on reporting teams - recruiting, hiring, performance coaching, reviews, corrective action, career development and talent/succession planning. Provide oversight in compensation of reporting teams.
- Demonstrates ability to lead team members by influence, not relying on authority for leadership. Demonstrates genuine leadership characteristics.
Specific Areas of Focus & delivery :
- SAP Application development (driving technical and quality excellence in SAP development and integration technologies across ERP and point solutions)
- SAP System Administration (ensuring availability and resiliency across our SAP landscape)
- Partner Integration (enabling integration with partners and supporting integration through EDI)
- People Management (Through coaching and mentoring, effectively lead and develop multiple teams
- Should be able to define vision to achieve business objectives and put in place focused strategic initiatives.
- A strong leader with ability to direct and manage team for delivery excellence and business agility.
- Intensive experience in technology delivery and driving transformational change with minimum 20+ years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP (ERP, PI, SCM, HANA, S4) over a large and diverse system landscape.
- Excellent exposure to SAP development practices, Project delivery, agile practices and DevOps.
- Strong knowledge about local market and vendors, effectively leveraging partners for delivering initiatives successfully.
- Must be highly motivated people manager with previous experience of nurturing multiple global teams and mentoring managers to become independent performers.
- 4 year degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills
- Similar role in Captives preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.