Specialist - TA at Medlife.com
Views:3622 Applications:837 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Medlife - Senior Manager - Supply Chain Process (5-8 yrs)
- Medlife is an innovative healthcare technology company based out of Bengaluru, India, with a heart and dream that every Indian gets access to the best possible healthcare.
- With our technological and operational prowess, we are one of the largest online pharmacies and healthcare service provider in India.
- Learn more about us at www.medlife.com and on www.facebook.com/medlifecare
Access our latest TVC Campaign on
- End to end responsibility for process improvement.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of processes across operational teams/organization
- Leading high impact continuous improvement projects that impact external / internal customer metrics.
- Worked with key functional leaders to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities and manage improvement roadmap.
- Investigate and identify root cause of process performance driver, correct or develop new process in order to achieve required performance.
- Act as a change agent for the company and ensure that process improvement activity is being supported and sustained within the organization.
- Develop detailed work and resources plans, scheduled, project estimates, status report and apply control procedure resulting in permanent corrective action, yield and productivity improvement.
- Develop and monitor key metrics to measure the business and improve operating process.
- Serve as an internal consultant, counselling the businesses regarding implementation of quality improvement strategies, measurement and training.
- Lead cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization & long-term goals and objectives.
- End to End Supply Chain Management.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Operational Process Improvement.
- Process Analysis, Optimization, Transformation and Control.