AM - Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:442 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Media.net - Senior Manager - SOX Compliance (6-8 yrs)
- At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative-taking, cross-team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You- ll get to work alongside gifted colleagues from diverse backgrounds, further fueling the hunger to learn & outperform.
- Founded in 2011, Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
- By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide.
- By revenue, Media.net is the second-largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
- Media.net has 1,250-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai. At Media.net, we offer numerous opportunities to expand your knowledge horizons, apply your learnings, and work collaboratively with world-class Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business that has made its mark on the global ad tech industry & become a brand name to reckon.
- If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
Learn more at http://careers.media.net/
Position: Senior Manager - Compliance
Qualifications: MBA in finance and/or CA, CPA preferred.
Experience: 6 to 9 years of relevant experience
- Driving the SOX implementation along with a Big 4 organization in a multi-geo environment of more than $200m turnover.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of US GAAP & IFRS.
- Conducting internal controls testing and identifying issues/gaps with respect to Control design or operations in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as required.
- Conduct timely based compliance and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of controls implemented.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills to management.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience on Internal control, SOX guidelines, SEC regulations.
- Reviews financial reporting identifies process deficiencies and recommends improvements.
- Develop and conduct SOX compliance training for employees.
- Lead detailed aspects of SOX metrics and quality report reviews.
- Assess and detail the severity of identified SOX control deficiencies.
- Prepare executive management and Audit Committee materials highlighting overall SOX progress, results, trends and legislative updates.
- Maintain on-going communication with internal and external auditors including alignment on SOX planning, walkthroughs/testing, audit requests, and deficiency evaluation.
Who should apply for this role?
- 3 years of handling SOX implementation and SON compliance in a multi-geo mid-sized organization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams, clients, team members, and management and external groups.
- Excellent Communication skills & Self-starter.
- Job involves taking on challenges/timely deliveries/good coordination with stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership, problem-solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Please apply with below details in your resume :
Linkedin profile link:
Current CTC (in a Fixed + Variable format):
Total work exp:
Which industries have you worked in:
Location of current residence:
Are you a Mumbai resident? If not then pls mention your place of permanent residence:
When can we connect for a quick call?