Media.net - Senior Associate - Sales (3-6 yrs)
Media.net is one of the world's leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10's millions of sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and hundreds of petabytes of data.
With more than 1800+ employees and growing, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Location - Andheri East, Mumbai (On-site)
What are we looking for:
The ideal candidate should be very passionate about digital advertising and should have a keen interest in technology & marketing. Someone who is a self-starter and possesses high energy & enthusiasm along with a great collaborative spirit. The candidate should have the ability to work under pressure, ability to work in unstructured environments and has a strong integrity & value-system. This role is within a 0-1 business unit, if you thrive on tackling large ambiguous problems and love working on projects from ideation to execution, we'd encourage you to apply.
- Responsible for quality lead generation, new publisher & advertiser acquisitions, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with key accounts
- Working with the Marketing team to build sales collaterals & media kits for Media.net's affiliate business
- Negotiate agreements and terms with prospective clients
- Has an eye for data analytics & monitor customer performance while suggesting corrective action if required
- Coordinate with various internal teams to address customer needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeping customers up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors, market sizing and keeping up with industry trends
- 3-5 years' experience in digital media, advertising, SaaS
- Proven work experience or knowledge in b2b sales
- Hands-on understanding of the digital media ecosystem - understands basics like impressions, CPMs, CACs etc
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Has customer facing experience, preferably with international markets
- Strong tech aptitude with logic based thinking
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player and comfortable interacting with people from multiple disciplines
- Comfortable coaching and developing Account Executives across different experience levels
- An original and creative problem solver: You can drive towards independent/creative solutions that go beyond the standard playbook
We recognize not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the criteria below and you're excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we'd love to hear from you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.