Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:953 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Media.net - Senior Associate - Content Marketing (3-5 yrs)
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative-taking, cross-team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside gifted colleagues from diverse backgrounds, further fueling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & a full suite butler service, right to your desk.
Founded in 2011, Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
- By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide.
- By revenue, Media.net is the second-largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net has 1,250-plus employees in key operation centers across New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.nets U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai. At Media.net, we offer numerous opportunities to expand your knowledge horizons, apply your learnings, and work collaboratively with world-class Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business that has made its mark on the global ad tech industry & become a brand name to reckon.
If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
As a Senior Associate - Content Marketing, you would play a key role in developing, executing and growing the international content marketing portfolio of a rapidly growing global ad tech organization that is media.net substantially, thereby accelerating our company's digital footprint and brand awareness in the world of ad tech, a multi-billion dollar industry that is growing at a double-digit rate year on year. You would be a part of our International Marketing team, getting great & crucial exposure to the dynamics of content marketing on a global platform.
Learn more at http://careers.media.net/
Position: Senior Associate - Content Marketing.
Qualifications: Graduate from any stream. PG/Masters/Vocational degrees in marketing communications highly preferred.
- Work within the content marketing team and produce compelling and effective content to meet our business goals.
- Play a key role in shaping the voice of products by determining the positioning, messaging and external communications to acquire and grow a loyal consumer base
- Create content for creative deliverables like - landing pages, blogs, case studies, podcasts, videos, ebooks, reviews, presentations, emails, ad copies and more.
- Create short-form content and capsules for different channels and formats, including, but not limited to emails, infographics, ad copies, social media, YouTube channels, etc.
- Repurpose content for performance marketing and branding campaigns.
- Contribute to market research and competitive analyses at regular intervals to inform content marketing strategies.
- Optimize and edit the content produced for better conversion taking into account SEO and Google Analytics.
- Liaise with Business, Tech, Product and other teams to align on goals and create content that meets our objectives and targets.
You will be someone who:
- Has Native-level fluency in English, with exposure to writing for international audiences in the US.
- Has relevant experience creating content for B2B marketing, especially product marketing and over at least 3 years of experience in content marketing
- Is an excellent B2B message developer with an understanding of the B2B customer journey and the selling process.
- Is creative and effective in the use of digital and social media, both strategy and execution.
- Is business-oriented and able to understand and align your efforts with a company's market mission, strategy and financial objectives.
- Has experience in executing a content pipeline
- Experienced and comfortable with digital marketing, esp. SEO, keyword research and email marketing.
Who should apply for this role?
- You have 4+ years of experience in content writing
- You love Tech writing and even better if you love AdTech
- You have immaculate written and communication skills and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You have a flair for ideating and building creative content
- You are passionate about building a Tech brand in the digital advertising space
To apply, pls send us an email (email subject: Senior Associate - Content Marketing, Media.net, Mumbai) mentioning the below details mandatorily:
Linkedin profile link:
Current CTC (in a fixed + variable format):
Total work exp in Content Marketing:
Any Experience writing B2B targeted content?:
Which industries have you worked in:
Have you developed any original content (whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, web content, datasheets, presentations, Blogs, etc.). If yes, please share details:
Are you a Mumbai resident? If not then pls mention your place of permanent residence:
Are you open to relocating to Mumbai(COVID adherent):
Thank you for taking the time to send us your cv with all these details above, if your profile matches our criteria, we look forward to speaking to you as soon as you send us your details & we've reviewed your email.
Media.net is at a very growth rich stage & a lot of exciting things are happening that you'd like to be in touch with us for, do follow the Media.net LinkedIn page to stay updated on all that & more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/media.net
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.