AM - Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:1412 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Media.Net - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher every day. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You- ll get to work alongside amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net has 1,300-plus employees in key operation centres across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at : http://careers.media.net/
Profile Sketch :
Designation : Manager - FP&A at Media.net (depending on relevant exp & fitment)
Location : Andheri (e), Mumbai (Near the Subway, close proximity to the Metro/Train Station/SV road)
Work Days : 5 days work week, Monday - Friday
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, your responsibilities will involve developing, implementing and maintaining an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance across the business.
- Partner with the business/ functional teams and assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets, forecasts, and long-range plans.
- Identify key metrics, develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives.
- Understanding where to find pockets of operational value and effectively communicate the same to the senior management.
Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis :
- Prepare financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, the rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics, Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- MBA From Tier 1 Institutes (Not accepting any other qualifications)
- Minimum 6-10 years of relevant work experience, post qualification.
Candidate Requirements :
- Versatile, motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, a strong communicator and a leader.
- Mastered the concepts for your responsibilities while retaining a broad knowledge of principles in other areas.
- Continually learn and develop your skills while providing mobility to move among groups.
- ERP Knowledge, a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be expected to be hands-on and execute work by yourself.
- A High impact Individual Contributor and a great team player as well