Manager - Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:4569 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Media.net - Manager - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager who will manage a team responsible for running SEM/PPC/SMM/digital ad campaigns for a network of sites. You will oversee a team in Mumbai and coordinate with/report to our team in the UK. You will be responsible for the overall performance of the team in Mumbai, with a focus on adhering to best practices, reviewing and reporting performance, maximizing margins, and growing the team.
The position will require a person who is hard working, organized, intelligent, focused, positive and capable of managing multiple projects and priorities in parallel. This position requires someone with strong leadership skills, an ability to mentor and motivate and the maturity to work through issues and conflicts in a professional manner.
Designation: Manager-Digital Marketing
Location: Andheri (e), Mumbai
Work Days: 5 day work week with some analysis and communication required on evenings and weekends.
- Own P&L responsibility & day to day management of the assigned projects and resources.
- Responsible for resource planning, recruitment, training /mentoring & performance review of the team managed by you.
- Manage existing or new projects that the Business Unit head assigns the team.
- Responsible for translating revenue and profit targets of the team into an executable plan by working closely with your team & other supporting functions.
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with the UK team.
- Liaising closely with the technology team to execute any product enhancements, new feature implementation, product maintenance etc.
- Create periodic reports for senior management to show case key project performance metrics.
- Maintain visibility into the numbers after hours (evenings and weekends) ready to take action should performance deviate from the expected.
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns across Search, Social, Display (GDN/Programmatic) and/or Native.
- Honors degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research or relevant discipline.
- Experience managing a team including a proven ability to hire/fire.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools in areas such as business performance management, forecasting, multidimensional analysis, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations.
- Demonstrated autonomy/independence and strong project management skills
- You are looking for a role that gives you broad exposure to various business areas.
- You are a people's person and at ease building and managing relationships.
- You are always outcome oriented & live for targets and making your numbers.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a fair idea of the workings of the ad tech industry & an active interest in making a career in it.
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!