Head - Talent Acquisition at Media.Net
Views:2660 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Media.net - Manager - Compensation & Benefits (8-12 yrs)
Here's what amazing about an opportunity to work with one of the most progressive & fun HR teams in the industry: Our People & Unparalleled Work culture! One of the top ad tech companies in the world today by market cap (valued at over $900 million!), Media.net has always been known for its really progressive & enabling work culture that houses really talented folks who collaboratively take our growth story ahead each day! Here is a team building a tech success story that is looking for phenomenal talent to partner with on its way!
If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
Find more about us here: http://careers.media.net/
The Manager - Compensation & Benefits would be responsible for overseeing, at times - designing, supporting, implementation and administration of end to end payroll, compensation, benefits and rewards initiatives & policies. As a compensation specialist s/he would collaborate cross-functionally with various teams like Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Business & Technology across India, UAE and US; and assist in all compensation activities throughout the year.
- Strategize together with HR, & Business heads to design and implements compensation strategy, associated benchmarks, frameworks & processes.
- Manage, Oversee & Problem solve as needed - overseeing the end to end payroll process including but not restricted to payroll/salaries, increments, benefits & rewards, etc.
- Carry out role mapping/career level mapping exercises across the organization.
- Calculate & understand the percentile pay of the company as compared to the market.
- Working on understanding the organizational structure & context to create relevant Salary Grids & new structures.
- Perform job evaluations, which would require a thorough understanding of existing roles - associated compensation & the org structure.
- Compensation bench-marking & Competitor research
- Supporting Annual performance appraisal processes
- Attending to any & all salary/payroll/compensation related grievances
- Working with external agencies & vendors to collect market intelligence & use the same for appraisal & compensation related decision making to stay competitive in the market.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Manage the payroll process & team
- Creating ad-hoc reports upon business requirements.
- Monthly Group compensation reporting with correct team structure and compensation numbers.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Atleast 8 - 12 years of relevant experience in compensation analysis, benefits administration, human resources, work force planning, strategic planning function of listed/large organizations IT/Technology/ companies.
- Strong knowledge of the global business environment, team management, business strategy & management reporting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel is essential.
- IT/HR Systems savvy professionals who like to learn about new systems are preferred.
- Flexibility and readiness to work in a virtual team with remote management.
Proactive, self-motivated and curious. Willing to ask questions and gain a deeper understanding of Compensation concepts.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution, and implementation.
- A systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Stress tolerant and well organized with the ability to prioritize a heavy workload.
- Excellent English (oral and written) and strong communication skills.
- Go getter, multi-tasking, ability to manage and getting things done within ambiguity,
- Eye for details and accuracy.