Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:5469 Applications:786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Media.net - Executive/Associate Manager - Performance Marketing (0-5 yrs)
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You- ll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net has 1,300-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at: http://careers.media.net/
We are looking for a performance marketer with 0-5 years of work experience adept in strategizing, implementing and optimizing paid performance marketing campaigns that add value to our acquisition, remarketing and monetization efforts to amplify our publisher acquisition internationally.
This role has both a large influence on our company's revenue creation and ample room for career development. It is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team for the Media.net publisher business.
- You will own performance marketing campaigns across channels which include but not limited to paid search, display, paid social, affiliate, native for Media.net publisher business.,etc for Media.net Distributed Networks business.
- You will drive affiliate marketing partnerships and programs, define measures of success with each of our affiliate relationships and use data to analyze success.
- You will drive customer acquisition strategies to acquire publishers with a keen eye on key metrics for the entire marketing funnel such as CPA, LTV, Attribution, and revenue per publishers.
- Drive marketing strategy across search, display, paid social, etc. to amplify our publisher network.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of global paid search campaigns.
- Provide recommendations around campaign structuring, targeting across Search, display, remarketing, and affiliate programs in accordance with revenue goals.
- Analyze paid campaigns, develop insights from the entire marketing funnel data and identify trends and opportunities
- Build and optimize marketing assets such as landing pages, copy, and others
- Improve quality score of ads on google and optimize campaign structure
- Manage A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with internal revenue goals.
- Optimize campaign performance towards awareness, acquisition, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
Your competencies, skills, and qualifications:
- You have 0-5 years of experience
- You have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree or higher.
- You are certified on the Google advertiser ecosystem (Analytics, Adwords, Display).
- You are proficient at Excel, pivot table analysis and writing macros.
- You have managed previously marketing spends of ~$500K in digital marketing for a competitive segment (SaaS style businesses / competitive digital-product businesses a plus)
- You are very hands-on and lead from the front to get things done.
- You have a high amount of hustle and the ability to discover opportunity/arbitrage.
- You are a people's person and can effectively lead teams and play well with peers.
- You can effectively communicate across audiences and in the written & oral.
- You are highly numerate & analytical.
- You are detail-oriented and care about the little things.