Head - Talent Acquisition at Media.Net
Views:2542 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Media.net - Executive Assistant To CEO (2-5 yrs)
Executive Assistant To CEO - Tier 1 colleges
- The Executive Assistant (Strategy) would be responsible for end to end project management, business analysis & executive assistance to the CEO at Media.net, from our India HQs & and would be involved in crucial, strategic data gathering, preparing important reports, gleaning insights from the data, making dashboards, pitch decks, & presentations, scheduling and managing meetings & catch ups (off-site, on-site, and virtual) spanning across global time zones & teams, business trips, CEO's time & overseeing some of his management (in collaboration with his Executive Secretary), and complete management of all crucial/special tasks s/he is expected to accomplish.
- This position must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced professional work environment that demands excellence in depth problem solving, business acumen, fantastic organizational and communication skills.
- The incumbent would demonstrate the ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment, with a high level of attention to detail. This role is for you, if you can carry out strategic tasks every day in which you would strongly contribute, learn, build, and be challenged. The role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, ability to find solutions to problems, juggle multiple requests, and identify ways to drive efficiency. This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate must be a self-starter willing to - roll up their sleeves,- think and move fast, dive deep, and get things done. Anticipating and planning for changes, and the ability to stay organized while helping senior management get crucial knowledge & get better organized are critical skills.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives is important. A good sense of humor is a plus, as is flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment's notice. The successful candidate would possess the skills to react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture (unless asked otherwise), and proactively solve complex problems.
- Provide day-to-day strategic support to the CEO which includes the preparation and routing of reports, documents, emails, presentation decks, ad hoc data requests, dashboards, etc.
- Work on special projects as requested, requiring a high level of project management & execution that might require establishing new connections or figuring best practices in making inroads wherever required to collect data, opinions, understanding current scenarios, data mining, estimation & presentation of facts, data analysis, gleaning insights, etc.
- For variously assigned deliverables, collect requisite data, build data models, derive insights, present findings, collect takeaways, iterate & repeat if requested.
- Ability to exercise independent & proactive decision-making, working in a manner that displays a highly adaptable work style, & especially open in expecting, accepting & implementing feedback and direction.
- Customer success profiling by gathering of data of projected deliverables versus actuals & presenting dashboards & findings.
- Must be able to juggle a number of competing tasks and work well under pressure and a sometimes stressful environment. Must be able to identify department and company priorities and anticipate needs in adjusting priorities and scheduling to meet such priorities.
- Interaction within the company ranks involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- Scheduling Global and important regional Meetings with the help of secretarial pool/staff.
- Attending key talent acquisition leadership meetings and taking minutes if/when required. In conjunction with the leader, create agendas for these meetings, drive key actions, follow up with constituents, and circulate minutes
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Support functional Dashboard activities for the CEO.
Knowledge, Skills (Technical & Soft skills) & Educational background required:
- MBA/PG from a reputed Tier I B-School with atleast 3 - 5 years of a proven track record (post qualification) in assisting senior management, preferably for international businesses/expats with strategic administrative work within Digital/IT/Internet/Ecommerce/ technology companies only.
- Strong knowledge of the global business environment, business strategy & intricacies of management reporting.
- Strong analytical & data driven approach, quantitative & reporting skills.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships in order to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative and trust based work environment.
- Maturity to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries.
- Open mindset and flexibility towards change and unforeseen circumstances
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel is essential, the experience of having made basic financial or business strategy models is a plus.
- Flexibility and readiness to work in a virtual team with remote management.
- Proactive, self-motivated, curious & hungry to learn. Willing to ask questions and gain a deeper understanding of designated tasks.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Stress tolerant and well organized with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads
- Excellent task prioritization & time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, with the ability to tailor messages for phone or email conversations.