Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:4543 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Media.net - Associate Manager - Marketing Automation & CRM (3-8 yrs)
ABOUT MEDIA.NET :
- At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
- Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
- Media.net has 1,300-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at: http://careers.media.net/
Profile Sketch : Associate Manager - Marketing Automation and CRM
- As a marketing automation and CRM specialist, you'll be responsible for handling our marketing automation campaigns and be the POC for the Marketing team for CRM related activities. You will be working on email campaigns, testing and analyzing work flows, executing nurture campaigns and using tools in our Marketing arsenal to get B2B prospects interested in Media.net's solutions - in ways that lead to strong opportunities for our sales team.
Platform management: To be successful in this role you'll be able to define, manage, deploy, measure & optimize the cross-audience automation strategy for enhanced efficiency across Inbox 25, SugarCRM, Salesforce and/or any other tools we might deploy.
Customer Lifecycle Marketing : You should be able to play a key role in creating a managed communications or contact strategy to prioritize and integrate email marketing to support prospects and customers on their path-to-purchase using techniques such as persuasive personalised email messaging, chat tools etc.
Cross-functional collaboration : You'll work collaboratively with Business, Tech and marketing team members to conceptualize, define & develop marketing automation campaigns and programs for maximum impact.
The most important elements of this position : To be able to grasp the business scenarios, chart out relevant data points and flow clearly, map and execute the business scenarios into platforms. He/she should be genuinely passionate about data quality, technology and analytics.
- Campaign set up and synchronization
- Help operationalize and manage the email marketing automation programs to support demand-gen campaigns, nurture campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Monitor campaign synchronization, troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, A/B Tests, nurture campaigns and/or email deliverability issues.
- Assist in designing, implementing, and documenting automation processes for emails
- Assist in managing the email marketing calendar to effectively field requests from cross-functional teams
- Help maintain the performance and health of the email channel with regard to audience segmentation, send times, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implementing marketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements and ensure current email best practices in the industry are being followed
- Partner with the Digital/ Web team in UTM tracking code implementations by campaigns
- Run customer nurturing (retention and engagement) campaigns via emails, dashboard messages. Develop and run nurturing programs strategy (from entry, scoring, transition, reporting and optimization - processes and program management in conjunction with SFDC objects and trigger rules)
- Maintain incoming project / campaign queue and ongoing calendar to achieve marketing objectives
- Identify enhancements to increase program and process performance
- Marketing Automation Technology maintenance and optimization
- Periodic database optimization tasks including data cleansing, removing duplicates, old, inactive and out-of-compliance leads
- Annual review of the Lead Lifecycle to ensure healthy performance of the lead management process, lead-routing and lead-progression by lead owners
- Assist in platform health checkups, including proper functioning and optimization of emails, workflows in CRM and Campaign flows.
- Assist in the design, development and execution of marketing technology roadmap to enable best in class Marketing Operations capabilities.
- Marketing Strategy Optimization with Data-driven insights
- Leverage IB25, SFDC and/or other analytics tools to analyze Campaign's performance, ROI, and pipeline influence along with prospects- engagement behaviors throughout the buyer's journey. Be an active, visible and vocal spokesperson for the Marketing Operations team and its contributions.
- Develop strong relationships and close partnerships with Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence and Tech teams to deliver a seamless stakeholder experience
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, marketing automation, CRM experience
- Experience with Inbox 25, SugarCRM and/or Salesforce preferred. Skill-up on additional (different / internal) tools and platforms if need be.
- Familiarity with the web-development process, including requirements gathering, design, development, tools and platforms integration
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence stakeholders and virtual teams.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail, ability to address and interpret technical issues to a non-technical audience. Self-motivated and a self-starter with a high sense of ownership.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and hands-on execution
Please apply with below details in your resume :
Linkedin profile link:
Current Annual CTC:
Permanent residence if different from current location:
When can we connect for a quick call? (Days/Times):
Have you applied before to Media.net? If yes, when?: