Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:3946 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Media.net - Associate Manager - Content Marketing (6-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a seasoned Content Marketing professional to join our Marketing team. The Content Marketing Specialist would play a key role in developing, executing and growing the content marketing efforts of the organization substantially, thereby accelerating our company's digital footprint and brand awareness.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to designing content marketing strategies and set short term goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Conceive, create and refine compelling content in all formats of media.
- Focus on articulating key industry challenges and business problems, best practices and differentiated value propositions to escalate interest among customers and prospects.
- Execute the development and implementation of content for creative deliverables including but not limited to - website, landing pages, blogs, case studies, podcasts, videos, thought leadership articles, ebooks, reviews, presentations, emails, ad copies and more.
- Be equally effective in using short-form and long-form content for overall corporate branding, performance marketing, thought leadership, social media etc. on strategy, on message, and on schedule.
- Optimize and edit the content produced for better conversion taking into account SEO and Google Analytics.
- Liaise with Business, Tech, Product and other teams to align on goals and create content to serve our business objectives and targets.
- Generate content marketing ideas and back them with regular market research and competitive landscape analysis.
You will be someone who :
- Has at least 2-3 years of relevant experience creating content for B2B marketing and the US market
- Has experience of working in internet-based industries such as SaaS (highly preferred) and multinational marketing organizations
- Has an experience of 6 years and above in all with a career built around content.
- Is an excellent B2B message developer with an understanding of the B2B customer journey and the selling process.
- Enjoys conceiving and executing projects that differentiate technology businesses - integrating excellent copy, design, graphics and images to convey compelling messages.
- Is creative and effective in the use of digital and social media, both strategy and execution.
- Is business-oriented and able to understand and align your efforts with a company's market mission, strategy and financial objectives.
- Has experience executing a content pipeline, active content creation, editing and publishing.
- Well experienced with digital marketing, especially SEO, keyword research and email marketing.
Who should apply for this role?
- You have 6+ years experience in content writing
- You love Tech writing and even better if you love AdTech
- You have immaculate written and communication skills and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You have a flair for ideating and building creative content
- You are passionate about building a Tech brand in the digital advertising space
Please apply with updated resume with the following details :
Linkedin profile link :
Current company :
Current ctc (in a fixed + variable format) :
Total work exp in Content Marketing :
Which industries have you worked in :
Have you developed any original content (whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, web content, data sheets, presentations, Blogs, etc.). If yes, please share details :
Location of current residence :
Are you a Mumbai resident? If not then pls mention your place of permanent residence :
Notice period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.