Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mediamint
Views:364 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
MediaMint - Expert - Learning & Development - Communication Enhancement (6-8 yrs)
An extremely passionate Communication Coach who finds innovative ways to use instructional design and adult learning methods to amplify learning. You must be very keen in teaching English as a second language. A seasoned designer who uses technology (tutorials, simulations, games) to create learning experiences. You should have successfully worked with mid & senior management in the past and ideally have experience
leading simultaneous projects. Significant experience leading communities of practice (cohort-based learning, peer support groups, etc.) is a plus.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Creating & delivering high quality English language and communication skills training to fit a variety of roles across MediaMint (Associates, leads, SMEs, Managers, etc.).
- Developing learning in a variety of modalities (Traditional ILT, vILT, eLearning, Micro Learning, etc.) depending on the business needs.
- Working directly with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders to create curated learning and developing working relationships with various cross-functional teams throughout MM
- Leveraging feedback to conduct specialized and editorial reviews of training content and assessments at regular intervals
- Utilizing Project Management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicating issues and risks in a timely manner, and managing expectations
- Creating e-learning using Authoring tools (Adapt Authoring, Adobe Captivate and Storyline).
- Working experience of editing tools (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition) is a plus
- 6 - 8 years of experience in creating and delivering world class English language and communication skills training to professionals.
- Strong command over the English language and strong application of grammar fundamentals (C1-C2 CEFR level).
- 4+ years of experience in Instructional Design and handling Learning Management System.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.
- Passionate about helping employees achieve their communication enhancement goals
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Post-graduation or certification (CELTA or equivalent) in English from a reputed institute will be an added advantage.
MediaMint is a global professional services firm that offers digital Ad Operations services. We work with exciting start-ups in the field of social media and social interaction for application development, process management and operational support of high-scale and high-availability systems. We focus on implementing customized solutions, process designs, and performance management and help businesses scale with confidence. Our team of 700+ passionate professionals, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination,
knowledge, and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake. Our mission is to build a transformative operating ecosystem for media and technology businesses across the globe.