Director at MacroHire
Views:2089 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Media Planning Manager - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
A leading MNC in FMCG space is looking forMediaMarketingManager-
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning, buying, implementing, managing and monitoring company's mainstream media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales
- Develop, Plan & execute Media strategy for the brands backed up with research & strategy.
- Coordinate negotiations with Media vendors
- Constant communication & coordination internally within teams and devising creative media plans
- Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Hands-on experience on Campaign Management platforms.
- Able to build client-relationship by proposing new digital marketing solutions/services and strategies on a regular basis.
Digital Media/Social Media:
- As a Social Media Manager the incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. The incumbent will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments
- Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post -buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Ability to work as a team
- Enthusiasm and a passion for advertising/marketing.
- Willingness and motivation to learn and contribute to organisation growth
- Comprehensive knowledge of online creative specifications.
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of assigned campaigns
- A high degree of organization and communication skills.
- Strong interpretation skills; can work from little detail.
- Dedication to excellent client service.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to deal with large data sets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.