Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:230 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Media Planning Manager - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Designation:Media Planning Manager
CTC:30-32 Lacs p.a
- Responsible for leading the media function for the business vertical.
- Manage media across all mediums - TV, Digital, Print, Outdoor, etc
- Manage and maintain media budgets along with implementation of plans
- Collaborate & lead media buying strategy and execution
- Define the data needs with input from stakeholders and then work closely with the brand teams as well as agencies to ensure quality deliverables, reporting and analysis
- Analyze media research as well as translate into strategy. Recommend management on media policies development for maximum effectiveness.
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost with agencies.
- Agency Management
Knowledge & Experience
- MBA with specialization in Marketing/Media (tier I/ II institute).
- 10 years plus of experience in media, of which preferably 4 years with an agency.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Good presentation and writing skills
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills and is a relationship builder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.