Hiring Manager at Team Lease Digital Services
Views:101 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Media Planner (4-8 yrs)
- Analysing data, thinking creatively and designing innovative strategies to make sure our marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Assessing the impact and suitability of different media types to be used for target specific markets based on our needs and wants
- Developing various options for media plans based on our objectives
- Analyzing our post-campaign results and recommending refinements
- Interacting with internal and external partners to evaluate, implement, and maintain a media plan
- Collecting and analyzing information on different media channels, such as newspapers, radio, magazines, television, films, the Internet, and outdoor posters and digital billboards
- Creating or recommending certain media strategies to attract and retain customers, increase our brand recognition.
- Working closely with our strategy team and business to understand their needs, wants, and objectives, and then determining which media channels fit best for specific campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required with related coursework in advertising, marketing, and/or communications
- 2-3 years media planning/buying experience (internship strongly preferred)
- Working understanding of media, research resources, and terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, good follow through, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Candidates should have a natural affinity for research, numbers, and analysis
- Excellent Computer literacy & Tech-Savvy
Education & Experience
- Minimum 4+ years of total experience in relevant role
- MBA Marketing is Mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.