AVP People Practice at Medi Assist
Views:405 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Medi Assist - Vice President - Claims Delivery (12-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build a strategy for claims delivery function and align it with business strategy, to achieve operational excellence.
- Manage and empower teams involved in enrolment, in-warding, receiving, tabulating & approving to enhance operational efficiency.
- Drive innovation and change across the claims function to make work seamless and more effective.
- Ensure TAT and SLA promised are adhered to ensure claims processing is faster and error free.
- Develop people in the function to expand their capabilities and optimize the workforce
- Strive for scalability of claims operations and ensure readiness for future.
- Oversee day-to-day claims delivery operations.
- Bring operational changes in claims delivery that brings a change in the entire organization.
- Work towards creating process documents, SOPs for each function.
Total Experience :
- 8-12 years with multiple processes in diverse setups.
Demonstrated abilities if any:
- Multiple environments/ domains exposure/Large operations.
- Experience in large scale BPO at multiple locations.
- Scalability of Operations and Future Readiness
- Analytical Ability
- Operational Excellence
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
Educational Qualification: Any Medical Science Graduate/PG from a recognized Indian University