Mechanical Manager - Maintenance (15-21 yrs)
Important skills: Administrative, planning, organizing, controlling & leadership skills; training & development.
Brief role/ responsibilities:
- Mechanical process equipment maintenances, preventive / predictive maintenance methods, failure analysis, relevant statutory requirements, Knowledge of SAP.
- To ensure service with the requirements of the organization for optimum output with proper planning.
- Ensuring overall maintenance cost within the budgeted estimates.
- Implementing safety initiatives in all areas of engineering and monitoring the results.
- To coordinate with process technology team to implement projects on continuous improvement and de-bottlenecking of maintenance/operation process.
- Facilitate development and capacity building of the team by Interdisciplinary trainings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.